Monday, March 23, 2009

Cupcake # 2 (and where I've been)


I've now made two cupcakes! I like the brighter colors on this cupcake. I think it is springy and cheerful, and we are really looking forward to spring around here.

Emily and I have been playing outside and going to the playground in the last couple of weeks. Since it's spring break, I plan to have Emily help me out in the garden. This week we'll plant broccoli, lettuce, and some sugar snap peas. Last week Emily helped clean the leaves out of the raspberry patch while I worked on pruning. We're hoping for a very good crop this year!

So, I haven't blogged in the last couple of months because I've been tired. And queasy. And sleepy. And nauseated. You get the idea. If you haven't heard the news already - I'm pregnant with our second little one. I'm 12 weeks along and beginning to feel better, although the queasiness and fatigue hit pretty regularly. Hopefully, in the next week or two I'll be feeling more like myself. And you'll be seeing more blog posts!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting for the news. I knew that it would be soon that you would be pregnant again!