Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


I love Easter! I think it is one of the most joyful holidays we celebrate because Jesus is risen! He saves us from our sins! Another thing I love about Easter is that the grass is green, the daffodils are blooming and the trees are starting to bud and leaf out. Spring is my favorite time of the year.

It was so much fun celebrating Easter with Emily. She got all dressed up for church in a dress Grandma made and I even tried to do her hair (which didn't work, but that's another story). We hid Easter eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and it was so much fun seeing Emily find the eggs and enjoying the fun. I'm already picturing another little one crawling around the yard next year assisting Emily! If you stop by Emily's blog, and wonder what is in the Easter egg she's looking at - it's raisins. I tried to go the healthy route this year and only a few of the eggs had jelly beans in them.


No comments: