Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gotcha!

We've entered the messy-faced-for-months stage with Ivory. It's always fun to catch them with spaghetti sauce all over their sweet little faces. But with a baby and a big sister, it get's more interesting.



"Who me? I'm just eating my pasta."



"She got me!"

It's true. While James was taking memorable pictures of Ivory, Emily came in for a closer look. Whenever Emily is in reach, Ivory tries to get her. This time she left a mark. Emily wasn't too happy about being messy at first (although she frequently has a messy face after her fine dining experiences), but once we started laughing she joined in.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I had been watching pics on your other site and forgot to check this one... It was fun to see more pictures. I love the double stroller pic! They are getting big so fast! I sure wish we were closer!