Monday, June 21, 2010

Has it really been 6 months?

Alright, alright. I've been very bad about posting to my blog. I could make a resolution that I will post once a week, or once a month, but I won't. I will try to post a little more frequently, though. This picture is from our family's Fiesta Bowl Party. Ivory was wearing a BSU sweater her grandma made her. She was so tiny! I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.



Ivory is really starting to get around. She spends a lot of time stuck in various parts of the house, usually under the hutch or table and chairs. If there is a way to get stuck, she'll find it cheerfully. Saturday was a big day for her, because she went from crawling backwards, to crawling forwards!





Emily had fun fishing with Grandpa in Cascade a week and a half ago. They only caught two fish, one of them big enough to keep. Emily tried to feed a marshmallow to the bigger fish. It was a little bittersweet; I loved that she was taking care of her fish, but I didn't have the heart to tell her it was dying.



We visited the Tillamook Cheese Factory during our vacation to Oregon. It was a hit with our family!



We took a train ride at the Oregon Zoo.



And a Father's Day picture: He's a good daddy!



No comments: